Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Whereabouts

I cannot be long. There have been events set into motion that are beyond my control. I do not know what to do in order to stop them, but I will do my best.

I am convinced that Project 5224 is corrupt. There is no need to destroy these extraterrestrials, and yet my Superior continues to tell me that the extermination will take place as planned.

I have been stationed in Unton, Indiana for a week now, and get this-

There is simply no one here.

I don't know what's happening, and I don't know what to do about it.

Things are very strange. Very, very strange. Yesterday I heard the barking of a dog, but I went to investigate and I could not find anyone.

My fellow Agents have disappeared. The entire town is gone.

And yet here I sit, waiting for orders.

Tomorrow I am going to leave for home, if nothing has happened.

No comments: